Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

One Month Old

Dearest fans,

I had my one month old birthday bash yesterday tarus sambut mother's day. Aaqil wants to wish all mothers a happy mother's day. I'm still bloated from the cakes and milk so I'll leave you guys with the piccies below. Oh! My wawa changed my nappy for the first time yesterday masa mommy and babah jalan beli cakes. She was screaming everytime she wipe the you know...haha! I think there's too many drama queen in the family. Baik jua Aaqil boy!

Hugs and kisses,
Aaqil


Aaqil mimpi the mommy belikan cake..

Begambar tah saja bila lagi mommy kan beli cake Aaqil ani?
Tidur tah Aaqil tu dulu..lama kek nya ni dtg
Oh my God! Oh my God! Little mini cakes for me...ihiks tq mommy

Oppsss....tehee sowie

Datuk is squeezing me...mommy help!!

Burp!

I think I have nini's eyes..hmm maybe the nose

Wawa ni...org tukar baju pun mau gambar. Malu lah

Good night everyone......

No comments: