Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fun Friday...

Dearest fans,

Assalamualaikum and good morning. Yesterday I had a bit of a fun teasing the elders. You see, mommy and babah went out without me, so I stayed at nini tua's place with little supply of milk. My wawa came and not long after that I woke up. No..no my wawa nda kacau me sleep. I guess I was hungry. Anyway, awal2 Aaqil was ok, playing with the elders, they even make me dance salsa. After a while mcm 'Eh...lapar sudah perut Aaqil ani' so I started to julur2 my tongue......that's my signal for hungry maklum lah Aaqil alum pandai cakap.

So wawa and tua Wani feed me the little supply of milk mummy left but it was so sikit that it dried up in my throat sebelum sampai ke perut. Eventually the milk ran out and I was left wanting more sampai I accidentally pikir tua Wani was mommy and brushing2 my face arah her chest. Tapi it hit me she wasn't mommy pasal she don't have that milky smell. I cried tapi not that much it was more like 'Uwwaaaaaa' *Wawa hold and shake shake body* *pause crying* and then 'Uwaaaaa' again. Nda lama atu the rents' balik...nasib baik because wawa almost wanted to give me kopi nini tua laki. Huhuhu I sed 'Thanx wawa, but I want it with milk not black' so nda tah jadi minum.

Anyway, it was fun yesterday getting the elders all sweaty and panicky. I even had a pink sarung tangan ok. Yeah...my nini iring bought me pink baby baju...I don't understand her point but wawa told me that pink is the new black and a real man is not scared to wear pink. So that's why Aaqil nda takut pakai pink tapi malu saja *blushes* Wawa took a lot of handsome pictures cos she keep saying handsome boy handsome boy and when I look around mcm eh nda jua handsome boys lain ani so must be me then she's talking about. Anyway, wawa asked me to tell you that she forgot to bring her card reader and therefore is unable to upload those piccies today. Oooopppppssss..panjang2 cerita rupa nya ada reason lain. Wawa ni child labout banar suruh nya Aaqil post supaya you guys nda marah. But she did say she'll try to upload them tonight. She will TRY (wawa suruh highlight the try bit)

For the mean time I ask her to post pics of the pink baju nini iring bought me. Okay..atu saja dulu for now. I'm off for my morning jog dulu. A'kum

Love,
Aaqil

No comments: